Although Sara had previously had contact with Yoga, it is in 2008 when she began to attend classes and workshops of Hathayoga, vinyasa and restorative yoga on a regular basis. Yoga awakened her interest for subtle energies and acknowledgment of body and mind. In 2012 she decided to take a training to become a teacher in the Sivananda school.
The path she offers to her students in her Hatha yoga, Vinyasa and Pilates classes, is to learn how to know, accept and transform themselves with love, allowing space for them to observe their posture, their breath and their mind so they can connect and transcend to a new consciousness and physical state.
«TURN ON YOUR OWN LIGHT, BE YOUR OWN MASTER AND YOUR OWN PUPIL» BUDDHA
TRAINING, COURSES AND WORKSHOPS:
- June 2010, Shamatha and Vipassana, with Federico Segura in the Tibetan centre Tushita in Las Alpujarras (Granada).
- September 2010, Restorative Yoga Workshop, with María Icaza and Claudia Leyva in Aravaca (Madrid).
- February 2011, Introduction to Vinyasa, with Diana Naya (Madrid). In 2012, TTC Hatha-Yoga, with Sivananda Vedanta Centres in Aluenda (Zaragoza).
- April 2013, Yoga Retreat and Meditation and Chakra workshop with Isabel Hernández, Pedro López and Teresa Luquero in Tosos (Zaragoza).
- In 2015 she begins to practice Pilates and attends Pilates-Mat workshops in Corporate Pilates Madrid as an additional training to yoga.
- Since 2015 she has been working in various yoga centres, socio-cultural centres, gyms and she has been giving private classes.
- In 2016 she started working in Go-fit and receives regular training to keep his classes always at the best level with the “adaptive method”.
- August 2016, Vedanta and Bakti Refuge, with Sri Prem Prayojan Prabhu (Madrid).
- November 2018 the anatomy of yoga workshop with Diana Naya.
- 2019 virtual congress of yoga Susi Mas.
Currently, she is still working for Go-Fit and Yoga Foundation.