“Bailaora”, flamenco dance teacher and artistic director of El Lucero.
Curriculum Maria Cruz
-NAME: María Cruz Paniagua
-ARTISTIC NAME: María Cruz
-BORN: In 2001
-NATIONALITY: Spanish, born in Madrid.
-STUDIES/FORMATION: Superior studies in Center of Flamenco Arts and Spanish Dance Amor de Dios, International School of Flamenco Manolete (Granada), Professional Conservatory of Dance Fortea (CPDF), El Lucero School and with different teachers such as: Antonio Canales, Manuela Carrasco, Karime Amaya, Pastora Galván, Carlos Rodriguez, Belén Lopez…
In continuous artistic formation.
- -Founder and assistant director of the Flamenco and Dance Center El Lucero in Madrid.
- -Mastery and handling of elements, complements and accessories such as: bata de cola, shawl, walking stick, fan, castanets…
- -Artistic director of the tablao nights “Sábados Flamencos El Lucero”.
- -Performance of marketing tasks and management of Photoshop and editing programs, as publicist of its events through the management, promotion and dissemination in the media and social networks, to give wide coverage to the productions, annual events and work of the school (El Lucero School).
- -Finalist of Got Talent Spain 6
- -She is currently in the development of her first theatrical show “AMORES FLAMENCOS” as main dancer and creator together with the artistic direction of Carlos Rodriguez, which will premiere in June 2021 at the EDP Gran Via Theater in Madrid.
- -Dancer member of the cast of the tablao “Sábados Flamencos El Lucero”.
- -She performs with renowned artists in the current flamenco scene, such as: Pastora Galván, Alba Heredia, Karime Amaya, Carmela Greco, Claudia Cruz…
- – She also performs for private events, at the Círculo de Bellas Artes, hotels, private parties, town halls…
Flamenco Dance Courses
In our flamenco classes you will learn flamenco technique, how to move your feet, but also your arms and hands, how to make turns with flamenco art and without losing your balance, how to make marks and all the body technique you need to master to dance flamenco with grace and flair.